Skip to main content

Aim in life eassy or comppsition for class six seven

My aim in life:
  Every man has an aim in life. A man without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. A fixed aim helps a man in life.
,
 (((Some want to earn money, some want to earn fame, some want to acquire knowledge, some want to be a teacher, some want be a doctor and so on.)) 
,
Like others, I have an aim in life. My aim in life is to be a doctor., For this, I have to study hard so that I may pass the s.s.s examination with a good result.

 After passing the s.s.c examination from science group with credit, I shall get myself admitted into H.S.C in th
. After passing H.S.C examination, I shall get myself admitted into the M.B.B.S course. 

After passing the M.B.B.S degree, I shall go to my native village and serve the people of my own village.
.
 I shall treat the poor patients without fees.((( I know that to serve the humanity is a great virtue.)) I want to live through the path of virtue.
.
(((Most  of the people of our village are poor and uneducated. Good doctors are not available in village. So, they do not get help and advice of a good doctor. They suffer from many diseases and sometimes they die. So, I have decided to be a doctor and serve them.))))

 I think my choice is the best one. I shall be a happy man if I can fulfill my aim in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HSC transformation/changing sentence all board questions

Transformation Worksheet-5.0 1. Read the text and change the sentences as directed: [Dhaka Board-2019] You must have heard the name of Bayazid Bostami. (a) He was one of the greatest saints of Islam. (positive) One night he was learning his lessons. (b) At that time his mother asked him for a glass of water. (passive) (c) There was no drinking water in the house, so he went out to fetch it. (complex) (d) When he came back, he found his mother sleeping. (compound) Then he passed the whole night standing with a glass of water beside his mother. (e) He showed a great love and respect to his mother. (exclamatory) 2. Read the following sentences and change them as directed in the bracket. [Rajshahi Board-2019] (a) Tell me your age. (Complex) (b) Some poets are at least as great as Tennyson. (Superlative) (c) What though the field be lost! (Assertive) (d) My watch was lost. (Active) (e) He confessed that he was guilty. (Simple) 3. Read the text and transform the sentences as dire...

Books poem analysis with bangla

Books poem in bangla and with analysis Verse-wise Bangla Translation: What worlds of wonder are our books! As one opens them and looks, New ideas and people rise In our fancies and our eyes. আমাদের বইগুলো কী আশ্চর্য এক জগৎ! যখনই কেউ তা খুলে দেখে, নতুন ভাবনা আর নতুন মানুষ জেগে ওঠে কল্পনায় ও চোখের সামনে। The room we sit in melts away, And we find ourselves at play With some one who, before the end, May become our chosen friend. আমরা যে ঘরে বসে আছি, তা যেন মিলিয়ে যায়, আর আমরা আবিষ্কার করি নিজেদের খেলায় মত্ত কাউকে সঙ্গে নিয়ে, যে হয়তো শেষ পর্যন্ত আমাদের প্রিয় বন্ধু হয়ে উঠবে। Or we sail along the page To some other land or age. Here's our body in the chair, But our mind is over there. অথবা আমরা পৃষ্ঠার ওপর দিয়ে ভাসতে থাকি অন্য কোনো দেশ বা কালের দিকে। আমাদের শরীরটা রয়েছে চেয়ারে, কিন্তু মন চলে গেছে দূরে অন্য কোথাও। Each book is a magic box Which with a touch a child unlocks. In between their outside covers Books hold all things for their lovers. প্রতিটি বই একেকটি জাদুর বাক্স, যা শিশুরা এক ...

set up application (easy)

Date. . . . . The Headmaster .D.I.N G S unnayan secondary school . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Subject: Prayer for setting up . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sir, We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that our school is one of the best school in this area. A large numbet of students study in our school.There are many facilities in our school. But it is a matter of sorrow that there is no.. .canteen/debating club/computer club/school library/multimedia classroom/common room (যেকোন একটা,যেইটা পরিক্ষায় আসবে) . . in our school. So we can not enjoy the facilities of a . . . . .. . . . .!  ( এখানে কিছু কথা বানিয়ে লিখলে ভাল হয়) . .So it is very urgent to set up . . . , . . . .in our school. May, we therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant our prayer and take necessary steps for setting up . . . . . .in our school and oblige thereby. Yours obediently. Name: On behalf of the students of your school